20 Popular Art Galleries in Oaxaca, Mexico
Oaxaca, Mexico Art Galleries
Oaxaca handcrafts and folk art is one of Mexico's important regional traditions of its kind, distinguished by both its overall quality and variety. Today, the state boasts the largest number of working artisans in Mexico, producing a wide range of products that continue to grow and evolve to meet changing tastes in the market. The relationship of crafts to tourism has promoted the opening of a number of museums, generally in the Central Valleys area, to promote and education about the products.
1. Voces de Copalhttps://www.facebook.com/vocesdecopal/
Art Gallery. We specialize in 100% Mexican artistic and artisan works, characterized by high quality work and good taste.
2. La Mano Magicahttps://www.facebook.com/Manomagicagallery/
Art Gallery dedicated to the promotion and sale of art since 1987. Mexican folk art and Latin America art is our specialty we are located in Oaxaca Mexico
3. Museo-Taller "El Tallador de Sueños"https://www.facebook.com/MuseoManuelJimenez/
Museum-Workshop of Don Manuel Jiménez Ramírez, author and creator of Fantastic Animals Wood Carvings (Alebrijes), Since 1927. San Antonio Arrazola, Oaxaca, Mex.
4. Galeria omar Hernándezhttps://www.facebook.com/Omar-Hern%C3%A1ndez-cer%C3%A1mica-contemporanea-101717683227291/
Gallery of Contemporary Ceramics, exhibition and sale.
5. Instituto Oaxaqueno de las Artesaniashttps://www.facebook.com/iartesaniasoaxaca
The IOA is an institution that seeks to continuously encourage the productive work of the various Oaxacan cultures, providing research programs and projects, training, financing, marketing and promotion of creativity and talent in the artisan sector.
6. Andares del Arte Popularhttps://www.facebook.com/AndaresDelArtePopular/
Mexican Folk Art. The steps of the artisans mark a path of experience, wisdom, technique and tradition.
7. Museo del Palacio-Espacio de la Diversidadhttps://www.facebook.com/Museo-del-Palacio-Oaxaca-185464638234432/
Palace Museum. Interactive space located in the historic building of the Government Palace.
8. Galeria De Barro Negro Miguel Fabianhttps://www.facebook.com/OMAR-FABIAN-313483345410088/
It is a Black Clay workshop, where original, quality designs are made and above all with the most traditional method.
9. Galería Quetzallihttps://www.facebook.com/quetzalli.galeria
In 1986, the Quetzalli Gallery opened its doors in the capital of Oaxaca. This cultural company has become one of the most important of its kind, thanks to the select group of Mexican artists it represents.
10. Galeria Colectivo Oaxacahttps://www.facebook.com/GaleriaColectivoOaxaca/
Gallery of #ArteMexicano and #ArteOaxaqueño #Sculpture #Engraving #Oil. In addition to being a Cultural Space that promotes artistic activities
11. Temenk Galleryhttps://www.facebook.com/temenkgallery/
Workshop | Galería Tëmenk is an independent professional space with a 10-year history in the state of Oaxaca. It is dedicated to the production, experimentation and promotion of graphic arts, both emerging and established artists.
The space where the image thief recovers what was lost and relives the past.
13. Galeria Arte de Oaxacahttps://www.facebook.com/ArtedeOaxacaGaleria/
Our Mission is to get the gaze of humanity to turn towards this source of expression of the spirit of Oaxaca, whose richness exceeds the limits of consciousness.
14. Nuun Espacio de Artehttps://www.facebook.com/NUUNespacio/
Nuun is a space dedicated to the sale, promotion and exhibition of current Mexican art, adapting to the demands of the national and international market.
15. Galeria Cocijohttps://www.facebook.com/Galeria-Cocijo-2020807158138945/events
We are dedicated to the promotion of emerging and consolidated art by Oaxacan creators, offering various techniques such as painting, graphics, sculpture, object art, among others.
16. La Casa de Ixchelhttps://www.facebook.com/mioaxaca/posts/564860213556148/
Page created to promote our beautiful state. We are Oaxacan citizens with the sole purpose of promoting and disseminating our state.
Space for the exploration of otherness. Virtual reality art in Oaxaca.
18. Galería Cuatrosietehttps://www.cuatrosietegaleria.com/
Six years ago CuatroSiete Galería opened its doors in the heart of the city as a proposal where the best of Art in Oaxaca could come together.
19. Espacio Panopliahttps://www.facebook.com/espaciopanoplia/
PANOPLIA, a space for the production, exhibition and sale of local products, graphic work, handicrafts, as well as graphic workshops and alternative courses.
20. Taller Alebrijes Ramoshttps://www.facebook.com/alebrijesramos/
Unique wooden alebrijes from San Antonio Arrazola Carved and painted with unique and impressive designs, made by artisan hands.
Vosilo, pronounced Vō•Cē•Lō, is an Arizona-based provider of women’s totes made in Oaxaca and Guadalajara, Mexico. Founded in 2019, the company is known for its innovative designs, iconic patterns, and brilliant colors that inspire and connect people in the travel and resort marketplace. Visit our online store at: https://vosilo.com/collections/all
#travel #nature #photography #travelphotography #photooftheday #instagood #travelgram #picoftheday #photo #beautiful #art #naturephotography #wanderlust #adventure #instatrave #travelblogger #landscape #summer #trip #explore